The Integration of Login Enterprise into the IGEL OS
Enables you to:
- Demonstrate the performance of your critical applications on IGEL endpoints
- Understand the end-user experience of your applications from different locations
- Maximize the end-user experience for all endpoints
- Optimize endpoint performance, availability, and scalability
- Increase security with centralized endpoint management
Experience better performing endpoints with Login VSI and IGEL
The combined solution continuously tests endpoint availability and performance
Login Enterprise is completely integrated into the IGEL endpoint. The combined solution enables IT organizations to leverage their IGEL infrastructure to continuously test the performance and availability of virtual and cloud workspaces. The joint solution enables customers to gain a holistic view of productivity resources 24x7x365.
Customers can visualize performance degradation and proactively address issues before impacting the business – saving the enterprise time and money. Customers can see performance degradation in real-time and address it before it impacts the business – ensuring business continuity.
Availability of solution
The Login Enterprise Launcher in IGEL OS 11.03 and greater can be accessed by the Login Enterprise Virtual Appliance. Virtual user sessions will immediately begin collecting performance and availability information. It takes minutes to configure the Launcher, which can be deployed remotely, testing any changes that may impact the end-user’s environment.