Did you miss our latest monthly newsletter? Read this blog and get up-to-date on September's key highlights.
It's hard to believe that VMworld 2020 has been and gone for another year. The three-day event had hundreds of virtual sessions. However, if you couldn’t carve out the time to attend, we have you covered! We assembled a panel of industry experts from VMware, IGEL, Liquidware, and PrinterLogic, and others that recapped the latest EUC innovations in just one hour. Click here to learn more.
White Paper: Avoid Performance Problems
The importance of testing your virtual desktops and applications
Read this white paper and learn how:
- End-user expectations for a great desktop experience from any device, at any time, are increasing
- IT departments must rise to the challenge of delivering outstanding services
- Requirements to reduce the complexity and costs associated with infrastructure
Webinar: Liquidware Unplugged: Checks and Balances in EUC
In today’s IT architecture, teams have to manage change at an unprecedented rate. As the size of the environment grows, so does the risk. But how do you manage the balancing act of ensuring user experience and the necessity of keeping the virtual environments? Join our panel of experts from Liquidware and Login VSI and ask them anything in this “town-hall” style event.
Thurs., Oct. 6, 2020, at 11:15 a.m. Central Time
News and Blogs
- Cloud Ahead - Managing Change in the New Normal
- You Only Get One Chance to Make a First Impression
- Why Monitoring Says Little About User Experience
- Windows Virtual Desktop – 1 Year Anniversary. Is It Fit for Your Business?
- The Importance of Testing Your Virtual Desktops and Applications
- Managing Changes Within Your Enterprise Windows Environment Is Not Simple
- Testing WVD Compatibility, Performance, and Availability with Login Enterprise
On-Demand Webinar: Test the User Experience of SAP and Other Key Business Applications
If you are frustrated in traditional monitoring systems not providing insight into the real user experience, watch this webinar, where Microsoft MVP, Citrix CTP, and VMware vExpert, Mark Plettenberg explains the value of measuring performance and availability from the end-user perspective and applying this in management reporting.
In this webinar, you'll also learn:
- Safeguard business-critical application availability
- Avoid business stand-still
- Improve your change management process
Live Demo: See Login Enterprise in Action
We are hosting a weekly live demo of Login Enterprise. This demo enables you to get started with Login Enterprise to help you maximize the performance and end-user experience of your digital workspace environment. Register for any of our 30-minute sessions every Wednesday at 2:00 pm ET.
Upcoming Virtual Events
October 8: CIOonline NY
October 23: VMUG Virtual (BE)
October 28: CLOUD Infrastruktur & Security (DACH)
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news before anyone else, direct to your inbox.