Webinar: Minimize risk in your VDI implementations with Pivot3’s policy-based HCI
Watch the webinar:
VDI simplifies desktop management, but it also introduces new risks. Many different components make it complex to manage and its single point of failure forms an obvious threat. In this webinar we will be discussing how enterprises can minimize risk in their VDI implementations with an intelligent hyper converged infrastructure (HCI) foundation.
As part of the ‘Validated By’ program, we will dive into the latest test results of the Pivot3 Datacenter Series HCI platform in conjunction with Citrix Virtual Desktops 1808 and Microsoft Windows 10. This VDI deployment uses the Login VSI load-testing solution to generate desktop workloads and determine the maximum desktop density supported on the tested configuration.
The first half of the webinar will cover Login VSI for performance benchmarking and the ‘Validated By’ program. The second half will provide insights on the Pivot3 VDI deployment including the objective test results.
- Introduction to Login VSI for performance benchmarking.
- ‘Validated By’ testing standards and reporting guidelines.
- What is the value of the ‘Validated by Login VSI’ certification?
- Pivot3 HCI architectural overview and advantages for virtual desktops.
- How Pivot3’s policy-based HCI helps to minimize risk in your VDI.
- Walkthrough the performance and test results of the Pivot3 system.
- Performance Analysts, Technical Marketers and everyone who want to execute performance and scalability tests, with the purpose of publishing objective, transparent and reliable results.
- Everybody interested in, or looking for, the best possible infrastructures for VDI.
- Blair Parkhill, Director of Products at Login VSI.
- Vikram Belapurkar, Sr. Manager, Product and Solutions Marketing at Pivot3.
- Keith Hageman, Senior Technical Marketing Engineer at Pivot3.
You missed it!
But don't worry - you can register for our upcoming webinars HERE.
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
1:00 pm CDT / 2:00 pm EDT / 8:00 pm CEST REGISTER HERE
Can't attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants afterwards.
People who viewed this webinar also watched:
"Webinar: TIPs: Citrix and Login VSI present scalability testing best practices"
In this webinar you will learn:
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.