LoginVSInsights: April Newsletter
Did you miss our latest monthly newsletter? Read this blog and get up-to-date on April’s key highlights.
In this newsletter, we cover the Login Enterprise 4.1 release; Login VSI’s expanded Team; our successful (and virtual) VDI Performance Summit and much more.
Login Enterprise 4.1 Released
For the first time in Login VSI’s history, the new version of Login Enterprise 4.1 was released integrating all 3 solutions – application compatibility testing, load testing, as well as performance and availability testing into a single platform.
We are thrilled to announce some new additions to our team. Michael Kent has joined our group as Chief Technology Officer. Michael has an extensive background in the technology field, serving most recently as CTO at RiverMeadow. Additionally, Brad Rowland has joined Login VSI’s Board of Advisors, bringing significant industry knowledge and expertise (more information in PR below).
VDI Performance Summit
We hosted our virtual event a few weeks ago. We had over 1,000 attendees and great presentations from several industry experts. We will be sharing a replay of each presentation in the upcoming newsletters. Given that most people are working remotely, we have planned multiple webinars for the next several months. Be sure to check them out and join us! You can also watch all our previous webinars on-demand here.
- HPE RA for client virtualization in healthcare on HPE Synergy Composable Infrastructure
- NetApp HCI for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with VMware vSphere
- Cancer Center Performs Pre-Production Transaction Time Testing for Allscripts
- Major Electronics Retailer Ensures Business Continuity at Their Call Center
- How to Achieve a Healthy VDI Environment
News and Blogs
Login VSI Webinar: On-Demand Replay
Windows 10: Gaining Maximum Performance
Hilko Lantinga, Staff EUC Architect, VMware
Watch on-demand Hilko’s presentation from our recent virtual VDI Performance Summit, which provides a very comprehensive overview of the most important and most effective (and mostly free) software tools available today for optimizing VDI/SBC performance.
- VMUG: Windows Virtual Desktop – Insights from the Performance Experts
- CUGC: Citrix Application Layering – Tested with Login VSI
- Supporting a Remote Workforce – Experiences from the Field
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news before anyone else, direct to your inbox.