LoginVSInsights: June Newsletter
Did you miss our latest monthly newsletter? Read this blog and get up-to-date on June’s key highlights.
In this newsletter, we cover the new WVD Starter Kit; our latest webinars on WVD and Windows 10 2004 update; the survey results from the VDI Like a Pro State of the EUC Union 2020 and much more.
Login VSI’s WVD Starter Kit
As one of Microsoft’s integration partners, we have been supporting WVD performance testing and have performed hundreds of tests to evaluate the performance profile of Windows 10 multi-session. This testing has been focused on maximizing the end-user experience for WVD in the areas of scalability, login performance, and cost optimization.
Login VSI is now offering a free WVD Starter Kit that supports you with the implementation to get you started with improving your WVD experience. It provides the ability to test and report on performance from the end-user’s point of view – delivering the ultimate metric in performance.
Webinar: Maximize Your WVD Experience
Are you looking into Windows Virtual Desktop or already using it?
In this webinar, we will share how to set up, run tests, and get the most out of your WVD implementation.
Key takeaways from this webinar:
- What is the WVD Starter Kit? What does it include?
- How to get started: set up, start testing, how to improve your WVD experience
- What’s the long-term value for your organization?
- How it helps you gain insights into the performance of applications within your WVD environment
- How to ensure a successful cloud strategy when moving your desktops and applications to WVD
Thursday, July 16, 2020
11:00 am CET Register
12:00 pm EDT Register
Survey Results: VDI Like a Pro State of the EUC Union 2020
Independent research organization VDI Like a Pro has released the state of the EUC 2020 results! The 7th annual survey focused specifically on End User Computing (VDI and SBC) has been conducted and the free report is now available.
News and Blogs
- Testing the performance of SAP with Login Enterprise
- The Importance of the End-User Experience During and After COVID-19
- A Real-World Example of How to Identify the Cause of Poor Performance
- Press Release: DataSolutions & Login VSI
- Remote Application Performance Testing: Why It’s Time to Call in the Robots
- Lenovo Client Virtualization with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on ThinkSystem /ThinkAgile VX Servers
- Second-Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Refresh Selection Guide for VDI on Cisco UCS with VMware Horizon 7
- FlexPod Datacenter with NetApp ONTAP 9.6, VMware Horizon View 7.10, and VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 with Cisco UCS Manager 4.0 for up to 6700 Seats
Upcoming Virtual Events & Webinars
July 8: IT Security Virtual Conference (DACH)
September 8-10: Nutanix Next
September 25: Xenappblog Virtual Expo
September 29-Oct 1: VMworld 2020
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news before anyone else, direct to your inbox.