LoginVSInsights: August Newsletter
Read our August newsletter and keep updated on our latest news.
We are excited to announce Mark Bowker, Senior Analyst at Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG), as one of our keynote speakers for the Login VSI Summit on Thursday, September 30th!
We will have a fireside chat with Mark Bowker and our own Richard Scannell. Their session on EUC Testing: No Longer an Afterthought will discuss how deploying a testing factory improves the digital workspace experience.
You’ll also have the opportunity to experience:
- The latest digital workspace and EUC content
- Sessions with live Q&A and online chat
- Access to sponsors and resources
- Raffle prizes and MORE!
View the latest sessions and speakers.
Test with Login Enterprise to Ensure a Smooth VDI Rollout
New IT infrastructure deployments can be challenging, with an unlimited amount of choices to be made. What build of Windows 10 or 11 will you choose? Are you going for Citrix, VMware, or Microsoft? Who is going to be your hardware or Cloud supplier? Will all your applications work as expected when everything is put together?
Login Enterprise provides confidence to ensure a fast and smooth VDI rollout, maximizing the end result while minimizing your investment. You will save costs by avoiding unnecessary hardware and software investments, lower your risk of deploying a solution that will buckle under load, and accelerate your executive decision-making, based on the confidence of a vetted solution.
Top 5 Bank Leverages Login Enterprise to Drive Architecture and Design Decisions for Brand New VDI Platform
- User population over 100K
- Migrated 20K users in a single day without issues
- Continuous workspace engineering approach
- Automated testing at its core
- VDI Planning – new VDI infrastructure
Join us to learn how end-user experience is an essential performance indicator for most businesses and why Gartner says, “Testing is the New Monitoring.”
- How to improve business outcomes and user experience with your initiative
- How to maintain control and application performance, on-prem or in the cloud
- How to ensure your digital workspaces are delivering positive end-user experiences
Login Enterprise reviews and what our customers are saying about us:
- Proactively alerts on availability and end-user experience
- Game Changer for App Performance, Load Testing, and VM Right Sizing
- Very good platform to monitor the performance of business applications
- One of the best platforms for server performance analysis
- September 14: CUGC Boston
- September 23: CUGC XL Southeast
- September 30: Login VSI Summit
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news directly to your inbox.