LoginVSInsights: December Newsletter
December Newsletter: A Look Back at 2021
As 2021 draws to a close, I’m sure we can all agree that uncertainty is now a constant, and nothing is predictable. Given that, proper testing is critical in today’s business environment. We remain committed to improving your business with our award-winning testing platform. Login Enterprise predicts performance, improves business continuity, and reduces risk.
We thank you for your continuous support and wish you a happy and healthy holiday season!
Popular news & blogs
Our most notable announcement in 2021 was our investment from Wavecrest Growth Partners. We are excited for the opportunity to expand, innovate faster, and better serve you. Read More
- The Ultimate Windows 10 Tuning Templates for any VDI Environment
With so many changes in Windows 10, the new tuning programs bring the most significant benefits to the platforms & are easy to use.
- Windows Virtual Desktop Pricing: How Much Does WVD Really Cost?
WVD runs on Azure & offers a multi-user version of Windows 10, integrating FSLogix to allow personalized user experiences.
- Windows 10 vs. Windows 11: Last Operating System from Microsoft?
The last time Microsoft released an operating system was in 2015 & we were assured that this would be the last version but is it?
- Citrix’s Principal Architect, Nick Rintalan, Recommends Login VSI
Recommendations and guidance on how to estimate how many users or virtual machines can be supported on a single physical host.
Top case study
NHS’s Secret to Success in Delivering a Fully Functional Remote Workspace
Download Case Study
Popular on-demand webinars
- Windows Virtual Desktop – Sizing Guidance for Enterprises
The webinar includes sizing and performance-related information, including FSLogix on Windows 10 Enterprise Multi-session, a sneak preview of Login VSI’s latest Task, Office, and Knowledge Worker profiles. In addition, some key takeaways on updated updates guidance, and test methodologies for determining the best end-user experience performance and reliability. Watch Now
- AVD: Cost, Design & Performance of Testing 500 Sessions
In this webinar, we dived into the process and results of testing 500 users using Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session hosts in Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD). The cost was surprisingly less than anticipated, and we figured out some ways to automate the creation of Login Enterprise launcher machines. We did the testing through the AVD brokering service in Azure. There were many interesting findings along the way. Watch Now
Most popular summit sessions on-demand
- Summit Opening Keynote: Charlie and the Testing Factory
- The Role of End-User Experience in Digital Transformation
- Windows 11: What to Expect, How to Prepare, & Results
Top reference architectures
- Nutanix: Login VSI for testing & validating the performance of Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops
- NetApp: Virtual Desktop Services: Single Server Load Test with Login VSI
- Citrix: Design Decision: Single Server Scalability – Login VSI to Test and Validate Results
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news directly to your inbox.