LoginVSInsights: November Newsletter
Read our November newsletter and keep updated on our latest news.
We are pleased to announce that we have added new Operational and Scale Expertise to the Board of Directors!
Industry Veterans Tod Nielsen and Geeta Sachdev join Login VSI Board of Directors as demand for end-user experience testing accelerates. You can read more here.
- Dell EMC: Deploying VMware Horizon virtual desktops and running workload tests
- Dell Technologies: Validated Designs for VDI on Dell EMC PowerEdge Infrastructure
- NetApp: Hybrid Cloud VDI performs single server load test with Login VSI
The nature of todays’ EUC environment means there’s always a risk of an unplanned change. While monitoring systems will detect and report the failure, it is challenging to understand the impact on critical business functions.
Running automated testing in pre-production and ongoing continuous testing in production and understanding the impact of an unplanned change accelerates the debugging process.
See how a healthcare organization guarantees a high-quality user experience through continuous synthetic testing in production in the case study below.
We have recently published two new Login Enterprise Workload Templates!
They are intended for performing graphically intensive functional tests and use built-in Windows 10 “metro” software to perform 3D rendering: 3D Viewer and Paint 3D.
- Login VSI at Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference
- How to Automate Feedback and Learn Each Step of the Way
- Share Your Login VSI Training Program Certificate and Receive a Gift
- Our Summit: Insights on Digital Workspace Experience, EUC & App Performance
- December 6-8: Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Get all the news directly to your inbox.