Login VSI for Load Testing
- Login VSI - Analyzer External Data
- Login VSI - Management Console Home
- Login VSI - Workloads
- Login VSI - Management Console Dashboard
- Login VSI - Management Console Connection Wizard
- Login VSI - Analyzer VSImax
- Login VSI - Management Console Workload Customization
- Login VSI - Analyzer Compare Bar Charts
- Login VSI - Management Console Workload Settings
Validate the performance and scalability of centralized virtual desktop environments
Login VSI is the industry standard load-testing solution for virtual desktop environments. Login VSI will generate a large number of synthetic users to test, and to protect, the performance and scalability of new and existing VDI, SBC and DaaS deployments.
Login VSI is available to end-user organizations as a key component of the Login VSI Enterprise Edition, offering a complete solution to build and maintain virtual desktop environments that provide, and safeguard, the optimal end-user experience (EUX).
Login VSI is available to IT vendors as our Login VSI Vendor Edition. As the industry standard, continuity of test-results throughout time is a key objective of this version.
With agentless installation and minimal infrastructure requirements, Login VSI offers an easy to install, easy to use solution to load-test any Windows-based virtual desktop or published application environment, including VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), formerly known as Terminal Services.
Reasons to use Login VSI:
- Easy to install: Login VSI does not require any special infrastructure and uses standard Windows-based hardware.
- Easy to use: Load-test any Windows-based virtual desktop or published application environment including: VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS) (formerly known as Terminal Services)
- Vendor neutral: Login VSI works with every Windows-based virtualized desktop solution (including all SBC, VDI and DaaS solutions)
- Turn-key workloads: Login VSI offers five representative user profiles, right out-the-box
- Industry workloads: Login VSI has a library of industry specific workloads
- Easy customization: If required, workloads can either be adapted or fully customized
- Easy to understand: Patented statistics like VSImax (for scalability) and VSIbase (for end-user experience) offer a common language for interpreting and comparing results
- Multi-language/multi-version: Login VSI supports every Windows OS and every MS Office version, in any language, that Microsoft supports.
Start using Login VSI today:
Our Solution Suites
Our software solutions improve the performance, scalability and availability of your virtual desktop environments
|Contains Login VSI||X||X||X|
|Contains Login PI||X||X|
|Contains login AT||X|
|Works with centralized Windows environments||X||X||X|
|Compatibility testing of many applications||X|
|IT vendors offering hardware or software
being part of VDI, SBC & DaaS infrastructures
Our Latest Awards
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.