Watch the webinar:
The release of Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly Windows Virtual Desktop) is around the corner.
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running in the cloud (Azure). In line with this, Citrix already released its Citrix Managed Desktop cloud service extending AVD and VMware is planning to do the same.
An undeniable trend; cloud services are increasing by the day. Organizations seek flexibility and ways to simplify IT management, with pay-as-you-go as one of the main benefits. There are many options available for moving desktops to the cloud nowadays, but how do you move successfully?
When you’re in the cloud – then what? With (almost) everything taken care of, how do you check on your cloud hosting provider to ensure your environment is running up to the performance standards you, your users and management demand? How do you know if you’re getting your money’s worth?
Join Mark Plettenberg for this webinar where he will share insights on how to successfully move your desktops and applications to the cloud, and how to (continuously) validate the performance of your hosted environment.
- What’s new: Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop, Citrix Managed Desktop
- Moving to the cloud: how-to strategy and key factors to consider
- Trends and market info: VDI Like a Pro – EUC State of the Union 2019
- I moved to the cloud, what’s next?
- Testing in the cloud: ensure performance and EUX
- All IT staff responsible for Windows desktop and application performance
- IT service managers managing virtual environments such as VDI/SBC/DaaS
- All those managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, Microsoft RDS
Mark Plettenberg – Sr. Product Manager at Login VSI and Citrix CTP, VMware vExpert, Microsoft MVP
You missed it!
But don’t worry – you can register for our upcoming webinars HERE.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
EMEA – 11:00 am CEST REGISTER HERE
USA – 1:00 pm EDT (10:00 am PDT or 7:00 pm CEST) REGISTER HERE
Can’t attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants afterwards.
People who viewed this webinar also watched:
“Webinar: The Performance Impact of Windows 10 May 2019 Update”
In this webinar you will learn: