Webinar: Fully automated compatibility testing of applications with Login AT
Login AT for bulk application testing, is the newest product in the Login family of software solutions.
- Login VSI provides scale testing and change management for VDI/XenApp/RDS environments
- Login PI provides pro-active application availability and performance monitoring
- Login AT introduces a new way to do compatibility testing of applications as OS updates occur
Login AT uses our synthetic user technology to automate the process of launching applications and ensuring they successfully start-up in a consistent fashion after a change/update to the underlying OS. Many large enterprises with thousands of applications use offshore teams of people to do this manually today, or use tools that do binary inspection with varying levels of success. Login AT is an automated system that will improve the reliability of the tests, while saving costs and time.
In this webinar you will:
- get insight into the type and amount of changes coming your way with Windows 10
- learn the risks and costs of not accurately testing your bulk applications after these changes
- get an insight in the current approaches to address this extensive challenge
- see how bulk application testing fits into a comprehensive change management plan
- get a good overview of the features and workings of the new solution Login AT
- get a comprehensive demonstration of this brand-new product
- learn how a large company is saving 1 million a year testing with Login AT
Presenter: Blair Parkhill, Director of Products at Login VSI
TUESDAY JULY 17, 5 pm CEST, 11 am EDT, 8 am PDT
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.