Watch the webinar:
With more applications and infrastructure software automatically updated, IT-service managers and administrators must adopt pro-active approaches to ensure all relevant applications are still working well after every update or change. The Login PI pro-active monitoring solution offers a complete solution to test, detect and prevent VDI/SBC performance problems before real users are affected.
With Login PI Release 3, Login VSI introduces the brand-new testing concept of Deep Application Performance Testing™ for all productivity and business applications running in VDI, SBC and Cloud.
In this webinar you will first get a general overview of Login PI, followed by more detailed review of the new Release 3.
Part 1: Login PI helps to:
- safeguard VDI/SBC/DaaS User Experience
- guarantee good application performance
- detect the impact of unplanned changes
- predict the impact of gradual deterioration
Part 2: Login PI Release 3 in action:
- Deep Application Performance Testing™
- the very easy-to-install virtual appliance
- the ability to simulate complex workflows
- high-level dashboards with easy drill-down
- All IT staff responsible for Windows desktop or application performance
- IT service managers managing environments that include VDI/SBC/DaaS
- All managing Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, Microsoft RDS
- Mark Plettenberg, Product Manager at Login VSI (CTA, MVP, vExpert).
- Blair Parkhill, Director Products at Login VSI
You missed it!
But don't worry - you can register for our upcoming webinars HERE.
Thursday November 15
EMEA 11:00 am CEST (5:00 am EDT) REGISTER HERE
USA 12:00 pm EDT (9:00 am PDT or 6:00 pm CEST) REGISTER HERE
Please keep in mind this webinar has limited capacity.
Can't attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants after the event.
People who viewed this webinar also watched:
"Webinar: Fully automated compatibility testing of applications with Login AT"
In this webinar you will learn:
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.