Watch the webinar:
Citrix administrators often ask, “How many users (or VMs) can I get on each box?”. You’ll get answers from the scalability experts in this Technology-in-Practice webinar, featuring a Citrix Consulting Enterprise Architect and a scalability guru from Login VSI, maker of the industry-standard load-testing tool for virtual desktop environments.
Watch this webinar to learn the scalability best practices for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environments (on-premises and cloud). Topics will include:
- Server sizing recommendations
- Identifying bottlenecks and issues
- Regression testing for applications
- Sizing using real-world examples from the field
- All IT staff responsible for Windows desktop and application performance.
- IT service managers managing environments that include VDI/SBC/DaaS.
- All those managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, Microsoft RDS.
- Mark Plettenberg, Sr. Product Manager at Login VSI
- Nick Rintalan, Principal Architect at Citrix Consulting Services
You missed it!
But don’t worry – you can register for our upcoming webinars HERE.
Thursday, April 18, 2019
EMEA – 11:00 am CEST REGISTER HERE
USA – 1:00 pm EDT (10:00 am PDT or 7:00 pm CEST) REGISTER HERE
Please keep in mind this webinar has limited capacity.
Can’t attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants after the event.
People who viewed this webinar also watched:
“Webinar: How To Prevent End-User Experience Problems in VDI”
In this webinar you will learn:
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.