Webinar: VDI Performance and Scalability in the Cloud
Watch the webinar:
More and more organizations are moving part of their virtual desktops and applications to the cloud. This way end-user organizations seek to eliminate the complexity of deployment and management.
This moves most of the responsibility for building and maintaining a well-performing infrastructure to dedicated Managed Service Providers providing the desktops and applications. To keep their SLA’s they need to be very aware of all potential disturbing changes in software or other infrastructure. Prudent MSP’s pro-actively test all planned changes, and pro-actively monitor unplanned changes.
End-user organizations that rely for their key business processes on external DaaS environments running in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud will always be scalable, but must still worry about the quality of the end-user experience (read performance) and application uptime (read availability
Also, with cloud solutions you still need to define the optimal virtual machine size (instance) and number for both single-user and multi-user VM’s. Fine-tuning by testing can save a lot of money.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to successfully and most efficiently scale desktops and applications to the cloud.
- A strategy for shifting management infrastructure and virtual desktops to the cloud.
- How to optimize the performance and availability of hosted desktops and applications when you are a provider, and how to verify this objectively when you are using the DaaS services.
- How to proactively test the VDI related user experience from all your remote locations.
- IT staff responsible for Windows desktop or application performance.
- IT service managers managing environments that include VDI/SBC/DaaS.
- Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware Horizon, Microsoft RDS staff thinking about cloud.
- Cloud providers looking to offer a very reliable and well performing (DaaS) service.
You missed it!
But don't worry - you can register for our upcoming webinars HERE.
The webinar will be repeated on two different times:
Tuesday, March 19, 2019
EMEA - 13:00 pm CET (7:00 am EDT) REGISTER HERE
USA/CAN - 14:00 pm EDT (11:00 am PDT or 8:00pm CEST) REGISTER HERE
Please keep in mind this webinar has limited availability. Make sure you sign up on time and log in early.
Can't attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants after the event.
People who viewed this webinar also watched:
"Webinar: The Ultimate Windows Server 2016 in VDI Tuning Guide"
In this webinar you will learn:
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.