Watch the webinar:
In the technology space, change is constant. With updates and security patches coming fast nowadays, the pressure on IT departments is rising.
The introduction of Windows as a Service accelerates the rate of software changes dramatically. Security vulnerabilities such as Meltdown, Spectre, Intel L1TF and MDS require patches to be implemented quickly. And to make things even worse, application vendors are moving towards Software as a Service (SaaS) models where continuous change and maintenance are inevitable.
This can have negative impact on performance, scalability and availability of centralized, virtual environments. Whether you have Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon or Microsoft RDSH – the question is always: what effect will the latest hardware/software/security/W10 update have on my environment?
As change is anticipated and accelerating, an efficient change management process is becoming more important. Proactive testing and validating changes are crucial for the business continuity of every organization. Testing reduces risks and prevents downtime, saving your business time and money. Additionally, it helps you to plan resources wisely and supports you in taking important investment decisions.
Some key takeaways of this webinar:
- The challenges Windows 10 update cycles, Citrix/VMware updates and security patches pose to IT departments
- The impact changes can have on the performance, scalability and availability of your virtual desktops and applications
- How you can simplify and optimize your change management process and improve user experience
- How Login VSI enables a proactive approach for your capacity and investment planning
- All IT staff responsible for Windows desktop and application performance
- All IT staff responsible for monitoring or site reliability
- IT service managers managing virtual environments such as VDI/SBC/DaaS
- All those managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, Microsoft RDS
Mark Plettenberg – Sr. Product Manager at Login VSI and Citrix CTP, VMware vExpert, Microsoft MVP
You missed it!
But don’t worry – you can register for our upcoming webinars HERE.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
EMEA – 11:00 am CEST REGISTER HERE
USA – 1:00 pm EDT (10:00 am PDT or 7:00 pm CEST) REGISTER HERE
Can’t attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants afterwards.
People who viewed this webinar also watched:
“Webinar: EUC State of the Union 2019 by VDI Like a PRO”
In this webinar you will learn:
Start using Login VSI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.