Watch the webinar:
Login VSI released a new version of Login PI 3 and it’s bursting with new features and enhancements!
The Login PI continuity testing solution uses a single synthetic user running 24/7 to monitor and to protect the optimal performance and availability of your own (or outsourced) virtual desktop infrastructure and associated business applications. Login PI tests, measures, and alerts you on every change that affects the performance of desktop and application logons, as well as the actual processing of tasks-in-an-application.
One thing you can continue to expect from every new version of Login PI is that it just gets faster and easier to use, it gets more resilient and more secure. Join Blair Parkhill in this webinar for a deep dive into the new features and prime enhancements of Login PI. Learn more about experiences from the field and how Login PI can benefit your business.
- Login PI functionalities and purposes
- What’s new? Top three key enhancements: NetScaler connector, SLA reporting, Windows Event Logging
- Enhancements on resiliency, ease of use, security and more
- Use case: how a call center leverages Login PI to minimize downtime and differentiate its service from competitors
- IT staff responsible for Windows desktop and application performance
- IT service managers managing virtual environments such as VDI/SBC/DaaS
- All those managing Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, Microsoft RDS
Blair Parkhill – Director of Products, Login VSI
You missed it!
But don't worry - you can register for our upcoming webinars HERE.
Thursday, September 19, 2019
USA - 1:00 pm EDT (10:00 am PDT or 7:00 pm CEST) REGISTER HERE
Can't attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants afterwards.
People who viewed this webinar also watched:
"Webinar: EUC State of the Union 2019 by VDI Like a PRO"
In this webinar you will learn: