How to Optimize Your Digital Workspace in a Remote Working Infrastructure
Recently (April 2020) Gartner released an article revealing 41% of employees are likely to work from home at least some time from now on. Due to recent events, it is obvious the necessity is growing for a proper functioning workspace from the comfort of your home.
Unfortunately, virtual workspaces are not always easy to maintain and guaranteeing a good end user experience can be a real challenge. The rapid increase of changes/updates on the remote working infrastructure and/or applications running on it make it even more challenging. There is a need for validation testing of changes and ensuring published applications perform as they should.
In this webinar Ymor will team up with Login VSI and discuss how to optimize your digital workspace and secure the best possible application performance and end-user experience. Find out why many global enterprises and IT giants such as Microsoft and Citrix test their workspaces with Login VSI’s (Dutch made) Login Enterprise software.
Takeaways from this webinar:
- Remote working infrastructure challenges
- Ymor & Login VSI: optimizing your digital workspace
- Key initiatives: Change Management, Remote Working, Windows Virtual Desktop
- Login Enterprise brief overview with Q&A
Thursday, June 25th
2:00 pm CEST REGISTER HERE
- Michiel Appelboom – Customer Success Manager, Login VSI
- Jeffrey de Haan – Manager Solution Sales, Ymor
Can’t attend live? A recording will be sent to all registrants afterwards.