Login VSI Load Testing
Validate the performance and scalability of centralized virtual desktop environments
Login VSI is the industry standard load-testing tool for virtual desktop environments. Login VSI will generate a large number of synthetic users to test, and to protect, the performance and scalability of new and existing VDI, SBC and DaaS deployments.
Login VSI is available to end-user organizations as a key component of the Login VSI Enterprise Edition, offering a complete solution to build and maintain virtual desktop environments that provide, and safeguard, the optimal end-user experience (EUX).
Login VSI is available to IT vendors as our Login VSI Vendor Edition. As the industry standard, continuity of test-results throughout time is a key objective of this version.
With agentless installation and minimal infrastructure requirements, Login VSI offers an easy to install, easy to use solution to load-test any Windows-based virtual desktop or published application environment, including VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), formerly known as Terminal Services.
Login VSI feature highlights
- Easy to install and use: Login VSI does not require any special infrastructure and uses standard Windows-based hardware.
- Vendor neutral: Login VSI works with every Windows-based virtualized desktop solution (including all SBC, VDI and DaaS solutions)
- Turn-key workloads: Login VSI offers five representative user profiles out-of-the-box
- Industry workloads: Login VSI has a library of industry specific workloads
- Easy customization: If required, workloads can either be adapted or fully customized
- Easy to understand: Patented statistics like VSImax (for scalability) and VSIbase (for end-user experience) offer a common language for interpreting and comparing results
- Multi-language/multi-version: Login VSI supports every Windows OS and every MS Office version, in any language, that Microsoft supports.
Login VSI is especially suited for:
- Pre-production virtual desktop infrastructure benchmarking, sizing and scaling
- Different test scenarios, including load-testing, stress-testing, and log-on storms
- Impact validation of planned application upgrades and updates in production
- Impact validation of regularly planned smaller changes, e.g. patch Tuesday
- Headroom calculations to help plan for an expected growing user population
- To quantify the exact impact (and investment case) of innovations, like GPUs
- And much more…
What our customers are saying
“With Login VSI, we can simulate the effects and compatibilities of applications and patches, as well as scaling in a virtualized terminal server environment, with minimal expenditure of time. Due to the adaptability of Login VSI to individual customer environments, we can simulate the real production environment, using the achieved measurement results and assertions.”
Michael Mainusch, Team Leader Application Services at Dachser
"The primary goal of our VDI appliances is to simplify and to take the guesswork out of VDI, and the Login VSI tests help us to do that from a performance expectation capability. When we offer one of our appliances to our customers, we deliver benchmarks that are validated using multiple Login VSI workloads. When compared to a customer’s workload, these Login VSI-enabled benchmarks allow precise sizing estimations to be created."
Dan O'Farrell, Director, Product Marketing, Cloud & Client at Dell