Login VSI Load Testing
Validate the performance and scalability of centralized virtual desktop environments
Login VSI is the industry standard load-testing tool for virtual desktop environments. Login VSI will generate a large number of synthetic users to test, and to protect, the performance and scalability of new and existing VDI, SBC and DaaS deployments.
Login VSI is available to end-user organizations as a key component of the Login VSI Enterprise Edition, offering a complete solution to build and maintain virtual desktop environments that provide, and safeguard, the optimal end-user experience (EUX).
Login VSI is available to IT vendors as our Login VSI Vendor Edition. As the industry standard, continuity of test-results throughout time is a key objective of this version.
With agentless installation and minimal infrastructure requirements, Login VSI offers an easy to install, easy to use solution to load-test any Windows-based virtual desktop or published application environment, including VMware Horizon View, Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp, and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), formerly known as Terminal Services.
Login VSI feature highlights
- Easy to install and use: Login VSI does not require any special infrastructure and uses standard Windows-based hardware.
- Vendor neutral: Login VSI works with every Windows-based virtualized desktop solution (including all SBC, VDI and DaaS solutions)
- Turn-key workloads: Login VSI offers five representative user profiles out-of-the-box
- Industry workloads: Login VSI has a library of industry specific workloads
- Easy customization: If required, workloads can either be adapted or fully customized
- Easy to understand: Patented statistics like VSImax (for scalability) and VSIbase (for end-user experience) offer a common language for interpreting and comparing results
- Multi-language/multi-version: Login VSI supports every Windows OS and every MS Office version, in any language, that Microsoft supports.
Login VSI is especially suited for:
- Pre-production virtual desktop infrastructure benchmarking, sizing and scaling
- Different test scenarios, including load-testing, stress-testing, and log-on storms
- Impact validation of planned application upgrades and updates in production
- Impact validation of regularly planned smaller changes, e.g. patch Tuesday
- Headroom calculations to help plan for an expected growing user population
- To quantify the exact impact (and investment case) of innovations, like GPUs
- And much more…
What our customers are saying
“We didn’t want any surprises within our operating IT environment. Login VSI has brought up several performance improvements in the infrastructure. These were addressed together with the implementer and the various vendors.”
Eddy Zeehuisen, Program Manager U-Cloud at Gemeente Utrecht (Municipality of Utrecht, The Netherlands)
"We use Login VSI as a level set. If we are looking at a system that we are putting on brand new hardware or that we are putting in the cloud, we may see those environments completely differently but the end result is: is the user going to have a good solid happy user experience? And what Login VSI provides us on all three platforms is fairly consistent apples-to-apples comparison: is the user happy?"
Michael Cooper, Director of Solutions Architecture and Global Alliances at Citrix Systems