Virtual desktop technology in healthcare is essential for providing physicians and staff with immediate access to critical information and systems across devices, facilities, and networks. One of the biggest challenges healthcare IT organizations confront is ensuring the entire digital workspace is efficient and consistent fashion while maintaining acceptable costs.
Trusted by leading healthcare companies
Addressing Healthcare IT Needs
Login VSI provides a single unified solution, Login Enterprise, to healthcare IT success through manageable costs and consistent experiences for better patient care.
- Unique domain expertise for all popular end-user computing technologies, including Citrix, VMware Horizon, and Microsoft AVD.
- Enhanced support for major healthcare applications, such as EPIC, AllScripts, etc., and productivity applications like Microsoft® Office.
- Industry standard benchmarks to make more informed technology investment decisions
- Insights to answer the biggest end-user problem of today: “why are things so slow.”
Saved by optimizing IT investments
Improvement in supported users during a refresh
Spotted performance issues in minutes versus hours
Acceleration in rollouts with automated change validation
Unparalleled Visibility and Insights
- Forecast run, CapEx and OpEx costs; reducing the risk of surprise cost over-runs.
- Get analytical insights to right-size, optimize and plan your infrastructure.
- Break the log jam and accelerate critical updates rollouts.
- Receive proactive alerts before users experience issues.
Tangible Business Benefits for Healthcare Organizations
With Login Enterprise, many healthcare organizations have consolidated their virtual estate monitoring into one solution to achieve better performance, cost and capacity.
Ensure enhanced user satisfaction and increased business productivity
Improve IT operational efficiency, and reduce technology and manpower costs
Optimize environments for the best capacity to performance
Build confidence that changes will not adversely impact performance and availability
Fortune 100 Healthcare Company