Proactive Visibility with Login Enterprise
Login Enterprise’s 360° approach delivers insights into the entire stack of your virtual desktops and applications – from production to delivery and across locations, settings, and infrastructure.
A Smarter Way of Proactive Monitoring
Login Enterprise analyzes the entire service chain, keeping tabs on end user experience and core performance metrics to bring all-encompassing insight for fast troubleshooting and decision-making.
- Leverage virtual users to continuously monitor across locations, applications, and infrastructure.
- Gain granular visibility from the first login through application actions to baseline and validate performance.
- Avoid additional overhead with a 100% agentless approach that complements existing vendor tools.
Take Control to Avoid Surprise VDI & DaaS Costs
No one implements VDI and DaaS thinking costs will skyrocket. Login Enterprise delivers a superior data-backed approach to cost optimization across cloud, hybrid, or on-premises environments.
- Eliminate wasted spend by balancing user experience and costs.
- Understand the cost impact when changing any component in the stack.
- Evaluate usage and infrastructure to identify cost savings.
Eliminate Guesswork, Make Smarter Decisions
Pinpoint your “sweet spot” by identifying hardware and infrastructure needs based on performance, cost, and resiliency features.
- Use purpose-built capacity dashboards to gauge your capacity runway.
- Confidently add more users while maintaining consistent performance.
- Detect when newer instances, hardware or upgrades might be needed.
Fortune 100 US healthcare company
US Healthcare Organization
Is Login Enterprise difficult to set up?
No, it is fast and easy to set up Login Enterprise in your evaluation, pre-production, and production environments with pre-built workload templates for common applications, such as Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Zoom, and more. Get results quickly and have your team move away from endless tuning and troubleshooting in no time.
Does Login Enterprise have Real User or Synthetic monitoring?
There are two main monitoring approaches in VDI environments –Synthetic Transaction and Real User Monitoring (RUM). Synthetic transaction monitoring identifies issues across endpoint, network, internet, and application servers. RUM works by using an agent to monitor real user sessions and keep track of key performance metrics. Login Enterprise delivers the best of both worlds; we employ virtual users, but we are much more than login, network, and application load time metrics. Our virtual users perform application actions exactly as real humans would and monitor the experience from their perspective. Beyond that, we trap issues before most monitoring tools identify them because we work without a resident agent and during off hours.
Is Login Enterprise used by VDI vendors?
Yes. Major manufacturers of VDI solutions and associated solutions use Login Enterprise to benchmark their product performance during development and with new product releases. Notable vendors include Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, AMD, Intel, Lenovo, Dell Technologies, and HP Enterprise.