Login Enterprise Platform
Login Enterprise Platform
Data-driven insights on performance, scalability, and
application experiences across VDI and DaaS, Cloud PCs,
published applications, desktops, and laptops.
An aware approach keeps you focused on what really matters.
- Application insights: Go beyond logins with true visibility of application performance.
- Ecosystem ready: Ensure that critical application interactions function as expected.
- Quantitative baselines: Establish baselines as a foundation for continuous improvement.
Zero Impact Automation
Scale efforts aligned with your diverse users and operational needs.
- Zero impact: Use a 100% agentless approach – no more overhead or potential security risks.
- Scalable automation: Scale sessions from small to large user populations.
- Variable schedules: Schedule once, daily, weekly, or continuously for 24x7x365 coverage.
Go beyond logins and mimic real-user behavior through customizable workloads.
- Quick setup: Leverage standard Knowledge Worker and GPU Workloads plus over 30 add-on templates.
- Extensible: Use advanced options, such as file/directory support, looping, conditions, and more.
- Tailor-made: A low-code recorder makes it simple to build unique workloads for greater coverage.
Pre-Production + Production
Confidently navigate from pre-production to production, with the visibility and insights needed for success.
- Set a Solid Foundation: Establish your optimal performance parameters during pre-production.
- Maintain Consistency: Employ the same tests and benchmarks in production to ensure continuity.
- Single Platform Advantage: Utilize the same robust capabilities, minimizing rework and eliminating the need for redundant tools.
Full Stack Visibility
Use greater visibility to deliver better user experiences, streamline operations, and respond effectively to challenges.
- End-to-end: Get a holistic view of your infrastructure, applications, and locations.
- Industry-standard benchmarks: Rely on a data-driven approach with VSImax and EUX Score.
- Granular results: Track session, platform, and custom metrics, then alert, trend, or compare data.
Explore Login Enterprise’s Capabilities
Image Change Control
Automatically detect application failures and performance disparities before and after updates, mitigating unexpected issues from the start.Learn More
Get ahead of the curve by assessing and enhancing performance, scalability, and user experience before deployment.Learn More
Spot issues sooner, and ensure end-users never feel the impact of system failures or sluggish performance.Learn More
Effectively manage your Day 2 operations—from deployment to retirement and everything in between.Learn More
Is Login Enterprise difficult to set up?
No, it is fast and easy to set up Login Enterprise in your evaluation, pre-production, and production environments with pre-built workload templates for common applications, such as Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Zoom, and more. Get results quickly and have your team move away from endless tuning and troubleshooting in no time.
Is Login Enterprise a monitoring tool?
No. Login Enterprise complements many monitoring tools and should not be viewed as a primary alternative.
Login Enterprise adds value in three ways. First, we work in both pre-production and production environments to provide more objective comparisons for planning and operations. Second, we often trap issues before monitoring tools identify them because we work without a resident agent and during off hours. Lastly, we offer deeper insights into application functionality and availability due to our user-centric approach.
Does Login Enterprise help with robotic process automation (RPA)?
Not at all. While terms like automation or user simulation make it seem like Login Enterprise and RPA are similar, Login Enterprise’s capabilities are key differentiators for organizations seeking to maximize the reliability and efficiency of their images, applications, and desktops.
Conversely, RPA helps reduce employees’ workload, freeing up time for them to do more important tasks. While they can simulate user actions, RPA tools are not geared for large-scale performance, scalability, and load testing.
Can I just use a performance testing tool?
You could, but Login Enterprise is designed explicitly for EUC environments, unlike most performance testing tools. With support for major EUC vendors, unique benchmarking capabilities, and the ability to evaluate performance against the entire workspace, we offer capabilities and insights that can’t be gained from performance testing tools.
Oh, and did we mention – you don’t need super technical staff or a lot of budget to use Login Enterprise.
Is Login Enterprise used by VDI vendors?
Yes. Major EUC hardware and software manufacturers use Login Enterprise to benchmark their product performance during development and with new product releases. Notable vendors include Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, NetApp, AMD, Intel, Lenovo, Dell Technologies, and HP Enterprise.