Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS) deliver a simple way to quickly deploy virtual desktops and apps to enable secure remote work. With Login Enterprise’s single console, administrators now have a powerful way to ensure their Remote Desktop Services Host (RDSH) farm is sized correctly, available, and performing as expected.”
Monitor the User Experience
Proactively detect RDSH user experience issues and pinpoint the root cause quickly and efficiently.
- Measure all aspects of the user experience, including availability, login time, and application performance.
- Leverage built-in alerts and be the first to know of user experience issues.
- Predict trends over time to get ahead of creeping degradation.
Plan capacity wisely by forecasting when hosts and guest VMs run out of resources.
- Adjust configurations at any point in testing, deployment, or ongoing operations.
- Confidently add more users to a current environment while maintaining consistent performance.
- Evaluate whether existing environments will support newer operating systems, runtimes, or business-critical application upgrades.
Troubleshoot Slow Logins & Applications
Simulate user logins and application workflows to catch issues before real users are affected.
- Test login and application performance 24×7.
- Go beyond application launch with detailed workflows simulating user actions.
- Establish baselines and compare user experience across locations.