Government & Public Sector
Ensuring performance and availability of critical services
Desktop virtualization is a high priority for federal bodies, local government, town councils, and public services that need to provide employees, contract workers, and field personnel with secure workspaces regardless of location, time, or endpoint. IT failures, downtime, or slowness of critical applications and services can impact real people, their quality of life, and even their safety and health.
Login VSI helps public sector organizations better serve their communities by ensuring optimal application and virtual desktop performance, availability, and cost.
Trusted by government organizations around the world.
Driving Public Sector Missions Forward
Login VSI provides a single unified solution, Login Enterprise, that supports diverse technologies and applications equally well:
- Unique domain expertise for all popular end-user computing technologies, including Citrix, VMware Horizon, and Microsoft AVD.
- Enhanced support for major collaboration tools and flexible enough to support in-house and government applications.
- Industry standard benchmarks to make more informed technology investment decisions
- Insights to answer the biggest end-user problem of today: “why are things so slow.”
Saved by optimizing IT investments
Improvement in supported users during a refresh
Spotted performance issues in minutes versus hours
Acceleration in rollouts with automated change validation
Unparalleled Visibility and Insights
- Forecast run, CapEx and OpEx costs; reducing the risk of surprise cost over-runs.
- Get analytical insights to right-size, optimize and plan your infrastructure.
- Break the log jam and accelerate critical updates rollouts.
- Receive proactive alerts before users experience issues.
Tangible Business Benefits for Government & Public Sector
With Login Enterprise, many government and public sector entities have consolidated their virtual estate monitoring into one solution to achieve better performance, cost and capacity.
Ensure enhanced user satisfaction and increased business productivity
Improve IT operational efficiency, and reduce technology and manpower costs
Optimize environments for the best capacity to performance
Build confidence that changes will not adversely impact performance and availability