Get ahead of the curve by assessing and enhancing
performance, scalability, and user experience before
deployment with industry recognized load testing.
Whether rolling out a new environment, transitioning between providers, or migrating desktops to the cloud, determining what and how to deploy EUC services effectively can be challenging. Vendor guidance is often generic and rarely reflects your organization’s unique characteristics. Login Enterprise adopts an industry-standard, data-driven approach using load, stress, and real-world usage simulations for precise capacity planning, environment sizing and smarter technology decisions.
Save by optimizing IT
Reduction in monthly cloud
costs per user
Improvement in the number
of supported users
Faster technology migrations
Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Leverage data-driven benchmarks for understanding capacity (VSImax) and user experience (EUX Score).
- Quickly determine the suitable trade-off between density and performance.
- Run A/B scenarios to fine-tune configuration variables and settings.
Compare Vendor Offerings Side by Side
- Compare options side-by-side and zero in on the best candidates.
- Optimize user density from planning to retirement.
- Establish metrics to evaluate “up and coming” technologies for viability.
Maintain Performance Over Time
- Confidently add more users while maintaining performance.
- Detect when upgrades might be needed to maintain/optimize existing environments.
- Evaluate whether existing environments will support newer operating systems, runtimes, or application upgrades.
Managed Services Provider
US Wealth Management Firm
UK Public Transportation Services
Explore Use Cases
Use consistent benchmarks and dashboards to know whether your existing environments can meet business needs today and tomorrow.Learn More
Windows OS Migrations
Minimize risk and avoid business disruptions by analyzing end-user experience, performance, and capacity before your Windows OS migration.Learn More
Cloud VM Instance Selection
Avoid overprovisioning and surprise costs in the cloud by rapidly identifying the VM instance that delivers the best price to performance.Learn More
Cloud PC Migrations
Understand the risks of moving to Cloud PCs by assessing the impact to application performance and optimizing consumption costs.Learn More