At Login VSI, we treat our customers as valued business partners. Your success is our success. From initial onboarding to ongoing advocacy and enablement, our Customer Success Managers and Engineers provide day-to-day account support, strategic guidance, and technical expertise to ensure your organization receives the most value from the Login Enter platform.
By working with us, you can expect to receive:
- Support with onboarding
- Personalized training and guidance
- Ongoing communication and relationship building
Our Onboarding Package
A dedicated Customer Success Manager works with you to tailor our product configuration to fit your organizational goals, objectives, and desired outcomes. Our onboarding services are provided by our Customer Success team, which comprises managers and engineers and is one of the secrets to our joint success. Our dedicated efforts will help you capture value from our product within 90 days.
During this process, our team will assist you in:
- Scoping and technical configuration checking
- Deploying the software into production
- Achieving your first use case in 90 days
- Access to our E-learning training portal for your engineers
We will help set up your testing environment quickly and drive successful end-user adoption.
Our Professional Services
We offer additional expertise to those interested in maximizing Login Enterprise’s capabilities, need assistance with an ongoing project, or want to review their configuration.
Our service offerings include close collaboration with our Customer Success team, who will provide you with a deep analysis of your ongoing project.
We implement services that deliver a lasting business impact, enabling you to get the following:
- More done in less time – get your business-critical applications scripted and tested as soon as possible with our assistance.
- A comprehensive evaluation of your Login Enterprise configuration, complete with best practices, examples from our varied customer base, and our expertise.
- Realistic and valuable feedback for scaling, migration, and change management projects. Rapid identification of potential performance gains.