Thoroughly test your images for functionality and performance before going live, significantly reducing downtime, and providing IT with confidence in the deployment.
Improper image testing can hinder application performance and lower user satisfaction. Ensuring all necessary dependencies is critical for functionality and security.
Conflicts between different applications or frameworks can lead to interoperability issues, and high resource utilization of security agents can increase user frustration.
The Login Enterprise Platform is a pivotal solution to mitigate these issues, providing a robust testing platform that meticulously checks for app and framework compatibility. Moreover, Login Enterprise is adept at streamlining, identifying, and addressing performance degradation, offering insights into performance trends, and helping maintain image integrity with each subsequent update.
Know Before You Deploy
- Reduce risks and methodically test all your images before deployment.
- Run A/B test scenarios to fine-tune critical configuration variables and settings.
- Use validation reports to prove results and set expectations.
Guard Against Performance Loss
- Capture performance baselines at regular intervals.
- Evaluate the impact of change across your full environment.
- Catch issues before they impact real users in production.
Peel Back the Layers
- Benchmark OS, security agent, collaboration tools, profiles, and components on the overall image.
- Monitor for drift in any layer and optimize in real-time.
- Understand the performance and cost of each layer over time.
Go Faster with Automation
- Minimize reliance on app owners and UAT with automated testing.
- Eliminate the risk of human error, ensuring tests are performed precisely and consistently every time.
- Reduce helpdesk calls by catching issues before rollouts.
Not-for-profit Health Insurance Company
US Credit Union
International Religious Organization
Explore Similar Use Cases
Agent Impact Analysis
Make informed decisions to maintain optimal performance when changing system tools and agents.Learn More
Ensure that applications perform as expected under various scenarios by simulating real-user activities to verify functionality, compatibility, and performance.Learn More