Ensure that applications perform as expected under various scenarios by simulating real-user activities to verify functionality, compatibility, and performance.
Any organization managing an ever-changing software stack needs to consider the risks associated with frequent changes. Unfortunately, for most IT teams, testing change is a manual task often left by the wayside. A new approach is needed to get changes into production faster and mitigate disruptions.
The Login Enterprise Platform automates the process of validating your applications to identify any problems after making updates to the hardware and software platforms on which they reside. Using virtual users to perform the typical activities of real users not only automates the process but helps answer critical questions after each change to your environment, like:
- Does the application work?
- How long does it take to complete each business-critical task?
- Is the application response time within an acceptable range?
Automate with Confidence
- Shrink your change backlog from weeks to hours with
pre-production compatibility and validation testing.
- Replace manual checks and approve changes based on simulated workflows and objective measurements.
- Reject changes that need additional inspection and prevent unnecessary effort.
- Precheck the impact of a patch or update for faster rollouts.
- Verify security policies remain in place after a rollout.
- Stay compliant with industry and government regulations.
Quickly Zero in on Issues
- Evaluate the impact of change across your whole environment –infrastructure, OS, applications, and settings.
- Uncover issues with insights and performance trending over time.
- Quantify how performance may be impacted with every change.
Eliminate Unpleasant Surprises
- Leverage the same tests in production to catch issues before they reach end-users.
- Compare results to maintain consistent experiences after rollout.
- Quickly understand variances by location, application, or specific worker personas.
Not-for-profit Health Insurance Company
Fortune 100 Retailer
Fortune 200 Healthcare
Explore Similar Use Cases
Thoroughly test your images for functionality and performance before going live, significantly reducing downtime, and providing IT with confidence in the deployment.Learn More
Agent Impact Analysis
Make informed decisions to maintain optimal performance when changing system tools and agents.Learn More