Retail & eCommerce
Delivering exceptional customer service across online and in-store experiences
Retail and eCommerce enterprises have broad requirements for end-user computing, from point-of-sale to back office and call center employees and contractors. Each organizational role has different computing needs, which must be met with precision to achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction.
Login VSI supports global commerce by ensuring that critical applications and the virtual desktop infrastructure supporting them are optimized across performance, availability, and cost.
Supporting Global Commerce 24×7
Login VSI provides a single unified solution, Login Enterprise, that supports diverse technologies and applications equally well:
- Unique domain expertise for all popular end-user computing technologies, including Citrix, VMware Horizon, and Microsoft AVD.
- Enhanced support for major ERP, call center and collaboration applications.
- Industry standard benchmarks to make more informed technology investment decisions
- Insights to answer the biggest end-user problem of today: “why are things so slow.”
Saved by optimizing IT investments
Improvement in the number of supported users during an environment refresh
Spotted performance issues in minutes versus hours
Acceleration in rollouts with automated change validation
Unparalleled Visibility and Insights
- Forecast run, CapEx and OpEx costs; reducing the risk of surprise cost over-runs.
- Get analytical insights to right-size, optimize and plan your infrastructure.
- Break the log jam and accelerate critical updates rollouts.
- Receive proactive alerts before users experience issues.
Tangible Business Benefits
With Login Enterprise, many retail and eCommerce companies have consolidated their virtual estate monitoring into one solution to achieve better performance, cost and capacity.
Ensure enhanced user satisfaction and increased business productivity
Improve IT operational efficiency, and reduce technology and manpower costs
Optimize environments for the best capacity to performance
Build confidence that changes will not adversely impact performance and availability