Automate release management with confidence
Shrink your change backlog from days to hours with automated pre-production testing.
- Replace manual checks and approve changes based on simulated workflows and objective measurements
- Reject changes that need additional inspection and prevent unnecessary testing
- Identify and resolve issues that will adversely affect performance and the end-user experience
Zero-in on issues within a planned set of changes
Digital workspaces are a complex combination of hardware and software parts that can be on-premises or in the cloud. Consistent testing empowers teams to maximize the number of changes in a planned set to remain up to date and meet support requirements.
- Uncover unintended consequences by evaluating the impact of change across your full environment – spanning infrastructure, OS, settings, applications, and locations
- Identify the impact of any change in a planned set and see how performance may be impacted
Eliminate unpleasant surprises moving from pre-production to production
The move from pre-production to production might uncover unforeseen complications. Using the same test in both environments provides consistent measurement to catch issues before they reach end-users, affecting productivity, creating frustration, and generating an IT helpdesk backlog.
- Establish benchmarks to measure the impact of change
- Compare results to ensure a similar experience in production
Quickly understand variances by location, application, or specific worker persona.
Stay secure and compliant
Cyber incidents can stop your business in its tracks and damage your reputation. Pre-production testing facilitates the timely rollout of critical patches with no disruption to business processes while validation checks provide peace of mind that security policies and endpoint security solutions work as designed.
- Precheck the impact of a patch or update for faster rollouts
- Verify security policies remain in place after a rollout
- Stay compliant with industry and government regulations
Change is inevitable – disruption doesn’t have to be.
Ready to see how?
Book a personalized demo to find out!
Schedule a personalized consultation with one of our Digital Workspace experts to find out.