Login AM - Automation Machine
Automate the creation & updating of Master images
- Save time & money on master-image management
- Completely automates the creation and update process
- Stop building complete desktop images from scratch
- Proven in the market for over a decade
- Click here to learn more benefits of Login AM
Start using Login AM today:
- Autonomy: One solution for everything needed to deploy and maintain a virtual desktop environment
- Rapid automation: An easy-to-use interface and well defined tasks make automating a test lab faster than documenting it
- Ultra-small footprint: Automating the setup process of any deployment system to eliminate inefficiencies
- Full scope: Automates every aspect of test labs for a complete hands-off experience
- Blueprints: Turn automated test labs into reusable, sharable blueprints
- Extensible: Got an API? Add custom-made extensions for the unique needs of your organization
- Start small: Start with the most important pieces first and extend later; the low overhead of Login AM makes almost any automated step worth the effort, no matter how small
- Usage reporting: Get reports on desktop and application usage, perfect for DaaS providers
Tech. Spec. Highlights
- Automate the creation and updating of Master images: IT administrators can save time and money on the management of their Master images by completely automating the creation and update process.
- Accelerate time to value: IT administrators can quickly apply any changes to images with the highest quality possible.
- Automate changes and manual tasks: With a click of a button, you can stay in control, maintain a predictable end-user experience and deliver a high quality service in a 24/7 environment. Giving you the ability to easily set up identical test environments on-demand, eliminating the need to maintain these costly environments.
- Quick response to change: Fully automate day-to-day deployment and configuration tasks quickly and easily.
- Flexible and lightweight solution: Login AM enables flexibility through a lightweight architecture based on a non-intrusive Microsoft PowerShell module and file-based database, which is implemented using XML
- Usage reporting for providers: Need to track application and desktop usage? Login AM 2017 provides reporting features that help understand system utilization.
Start using Login AM today:
Our Solution Suites
Our software solutions improve the performance, scalability and availability of your virtual desktop environments
|Contains Login VSI||X||X||X|
|Contains Login PI||X||X|
|Contains login AT||X|
|Works with centralized Windows environments||X||X||X|
|Compatibility testing of many applications||X|
|IT vendors offering hardware or software
being part of VDI, SBC & DaaS infrastructures
Our Latest Awards
Start using Login AM today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance. Request a Quote or get your free Trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login AM
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.