Login AT for Application
- Login AT - Search Results - Test Machines and Applications
- Login AT - Latest Recipe Test Results - Finance and Medical
- Login AT - Search Results - Test Machine - Microsoft Windows Server 2019
- Login AT - Latest Recipe Test Results - Finance and Medical - Validation or Fail
- Login AT - Search Results - Test Machine - Microsoft Windows Server 2019 - Fail Status
- Login AT - Search Results - Test Machine - Microsoft Windows Server 2019 - Needs Validation
- Login AT - Comparing A Reference And The Test Result Screenshot
Login AT makes compatibility testing reliable, affordable & standardized
Lower cost of operation dramatically through fully automated testing of large numbers of applications. Leveraging the virtual user technology from Login VSI.
Large organizations may have hundreds or more applications running on their Microsoft Windows platform. Prudent organizations require a compatibility test for every application after every upgrade or other change in the relevant infrastructure (hardware and software).
With the flow of software changes growing constantly, the need for application compatibility verification grows accordingly. To cope with the challenge to keep all applications working after every change done, organizations relied on costly and inconsistent “testing armies” or on traditional software tools such as AppDNA, considered hard to use and often unreliable.
Introducing Login AT for Application Compatibility Testing
- Login AT is a Login VSI virtual user based software solution to automatically health-check large numbers of applications (application compatibility)
- Login AT automatically starts all available applications and verifies that they start successfully (using first screen comparison)
- Login AT replaces labor-intensive manual checking of applications before/after releases of new Vdisks/images, or any other potentially compatibility disturbing change
- Login AT works well in any type of Windows environment, physical or virtual
Login AT for Application Compatibility Testing top 5 advantages:
- Reduce cost of compatibility testing dramatically
- Increase your test frequency through automation
- Improve your test outcomes (over manual testing)
- Centralize and standardize reporting (over manual testing)
- Handle different starting pages by “Learning” application idiosyncrasies
Test large numbers of applications in four simple steps
- Creating lists of application to be tested and logically organizing them in ‘recipes’ is very easy (application binaries do not need to be imported/installed in VA). Recipes are groups of applications you organize by role, department, geography, or other
- As a baseline, a screenshot is made of every application after startup, which is then stored in a database for reference. This step is needed only once for every application.
- After every change that needs verification, Login AT automatically checks all applications. In every test, every application is automatically started and a screenshot is made and compared with the initial screenshot in the database, so to verify successful startup.
- A dashboard shows a ‘match’ or ‘fail’ report for each ‘recipe’ and for each individual application. Necessary mitigation efforts are now easy to focus on the right applications.
Our Solution Suites
Our software solutions improve the performance, scalability and availability of your virtual desktop environments
|Contains Login VSI||X||X||X|
|Contains Login PI||X||X|
|Contains login AT||X|
|Works with centralized Windows environments||X||X|
|Compatibility testing of many applications||X|
|IT vendors offering hardware or software
being part of VDI, SBC & DaaS infrastructures
What the industry is saying
What our customers are saying
"As a cloud and virtualisation consultancy, 23Technology use Login VSI to prove the scalability of our paper designs for our customers. It has become an important part of our assurance process. In one instance, it helped us to successfully complete a project by showing that, with correctly configured anti-virus, the designed solution scaled to meet our client’s needs."
Tony Reynolds, Technical Director at 23Technology
Our Latest Awards
Start using Login AT today