Login PI for Continuity Testing
- Login PI - Dashboard - Application Performance Overview
- Login PI - Dashboard - Welcome to Login PI
- Login PI - Dashboard - Citrix Virtual Applications and Desktop, Microsoft RDSH and VMware Horizon Performance Overviews
- Login PI - Dashboard - Virtual User Launcher and Account Capacity Dashboard
- Login PI - Dashboard - Microsoft Excel 2016 Performance Thresholds
- Login PI - Dashboard - Citrix Virtual Applications - Performance Chart
- Login PI - Dashboard - Number of Applications Running
Protect the performance and availability of centralized virtual desktop environments
The Login PI continuity testing solution uses a single synthetic user running 24/7, to monitor and to safeguard the optimal performance and availability of your own (or outsourced) virtual desktop infrastructure and associated business applications.
Login PI continuity testing is part of the Login VSI Enterprise Edition (EE), the complete solution for proactive end-user experience optimization and protection for VDI & DaaS, and is using the same virtual user technology as the Login VSI load-testing solution.
Login PI tests, measures, and alerts you on every change that affects the performance of desktop and application logons, as well as the actual processing of tasks-in-an-application. Login PI also provides information about protocol latency and network performance.
Login PI continuity testing complements traditional VDI monitoring
The pro-active synthetic monitoring of Login PI complements traditional monitoring solutions that may already be in place. Traditional monitoring solutions are very useful to fix problems quickly, but are reactive, infrastructure focused, work with inconsistent real users and only function during business hours. Login PI is proactive, end-user experience oriented, uses very consistent virtual users, works 24/7 and prevents problems.
Reasons to use Login PI:
- Easy to install and use: Login PI uses standard Windows-based hardware
- Vendor agnostic: Login PI works with all SBC, VDI, and DaaS (and even fat clients)
- Industry workloads: Login PI has a library of industry specific workloads
- Easy customization: Workloads can be easily adapted or fully customized
- Standalone use: Login PI comes with a full dashboard, reports and alerts
- Integrated use: Login PI integrates with classic monitoring solutions and BI tools
- DevOps ready: The virtual user of Login PI and Login VSI supports the entire cycle
How Login PI benefits your business:
- 24/7 pro-active monitoring and management of user experience
- Guaranteeing (customer and employee) application availability
- The detection/prediction of performance impact of unplanned changes
- 24/7 verification of user experience at different remote locations
- Checking the adherence to SLA’s with providers of cloud-based services
- Protecting the user experience of Bloomberg and other applications
Robust dashboards, data integration and reporting
The Login PI dashboard, provides a current health status, along with the application user experience versus threshold levels, network latency trending, and much more. Login PI alerts are published to Windows Event Logs, for easy data integration with management and monitoring solutions, such as Splunk!, SCOM and HP OpenView. Login PI has a REST web API for data integration with BI-tools such as Excel, Power BI, Tableau and Qlik.
|"Login PI is the most brilliant monitoring product that I've been waiting 15 years for!" - Brian Madden|
Start using Login PI today:
Our Solution Suites
Our software solutions improve the performance, scalability and availability of your virtual desktop environments
|Contains Login VSI||X||X||X|
|Contains Login PI||X||X|
|Contains login AT||X|
|Works with centralized Windows environments||X||X||X|
|Compatibility testing of many applications||X|
|IT vendors offering hardware or software
being part of VDI, SBC & DaaS infrastructures
Our Latest Awards
Start using Login PI today
Our industry-standard software is built to help you avoid problems, lower costs and improve performance.
Request a price or get your trial below, and benefit from our award-winning services.
About the company Login VSI
The company Login VSI provides end-user performance insights for virtualized desktop and server-based computing environments. Enterprise IT departments use flagship product Login VSI (for load testing) and new addition Login PI (for continuity testing) in all phases of their virtual desktop deployment—from planning to deployment to change management—to build and safeguard a good performance, a high availability, and (as a result) a good and consistent end-user experience. For more information about Login VSI or for a free test license contact us.