VDI Capacity Management
Maintain an optimal VDI deployment
Performance and scalability are the top challenges in any Virtual Desktop Infrastructure or Server Based Computing deployment. Managing your environment with Login VSI helps prevent problems at usage peaks, protects your future business continuity, allows you to grow when needed, and most importantly, ensures end-user satisfaction.
The Login Enterprise Platform helps manage the entire capacity lifecycle – from initial tuning and configuration, validating disaster recovery plans, and ongoing optimization until retirement. It’s your one-stop shop for getting your VDI environments operating at peak efficiency. Besides making better and more defensible decisions, you’ll benefit from cost savings by eliminating overspending or underbudgeting.
Manage capacity with confidence
Capacity is never a constant and requires continual evaluation as users, applications, and other components change. However, with consistent benchmarks and dashboards, you always know whether your existing environments can meet business needs.
- Use purpose-built capacity dashboards to gauge your capacity runway.
- Correlate performance insights across heterogeneous components.
- Optimize associated costs when deploying to cloud-based architectures.
Streamline technology migrations
Avoid delays and unanticipated costs by building a testing plan showing various scenarios. With performance and user experience insights, you can confidently accelerate your migration.
- Run A/B test scenarios to finetune critical configuration variables and settings.
- Catch issues caused by idiosyncrasies at endpoints distributed over multiple geographic locations.
- Test real-world failover and recovery scenarios at max concurrency for a non-stop production environment.
Extend the life of existing investments
Money doesn’t grow on trees, so maintaining existing investments while optimizing performance is key. In addition, established benchmarks can help you evaluate whether incremental investments are sufficient or help you build a case for a major upgrade.
- Confidently add more users to a current environment while maintaining consistent performance.
- Detect when newer hardware or upgrades might be needed to maintain/optimize existing environments.
- Evaluate whether existing environments can support newer operating systems, runtimes, or business-critical application upgrades.