In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with a job application. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
- To fulfill your requests by us or by others involved in fulfillment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- By Login VSI Inc. and selected organizations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In an non-identifiable format for analysis.
- To develop our business relationship if you represent an Login VSI Inc. business partner or vendor.
We keep your data
- as long as required for the execution of a contract,
- as long as required by law,
- in case you requested our information; for as long as you want to receive information from us;
- in other cases we will permanently remove your data after two years.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
- This website uses Google Analytics, and other measurement tools to help analyze how users use the site. These tools use ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. We will never (and will not allow any third party) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
- To improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, we use AdRoll.com for Display Marketing purposes, therefore once you opt-in, a pixel will be placed in your browser to allow us to show you our display advertising on other sites you may visit, on Desktop and Mobile devices. To learn more about how AdRoll works, please click here. You can opt out by clicking here.
If you want
- to know what data we store about you;
- us to correct certain information related to you
- us to stop sending you certain information
- us to remove part of or all information concerning you from our files please let us know through the following e-mail address: email@example.com and we will satisfy your request (unless you request us to remove data we need to satisfy an existing contract with you or are obliged to keep data by law).
You are entitled to issue a complaint about our way of processing your data at the authority for data processing in the Netherlands: autoriteit gegevensbescherming.
How to contact us
Questions about this statement or how Login VSI Inc. uses your information may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Login VSI, Inc.
Woburn, MA 01801, USA
Phone: +1 844 828 3693