Access rich SLA metrics and easily report to stakeholders on performance and end-user experience.
EUC teams often struggle with misplaced blame for performance issues. Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are key in providing a clear, measurable way to demonstrate service quality. SLA reports allow EUC teams to show their adherence to consistent standards, clearing them of unfair criticism, highlighting areas for improvement, and promoting accountability and ongoing service enhancement.
The Login Enterprise Platform significantly improves SLA reporting for EUC teams. The platform offers detailed, understandable reports for all stakeholders, showing SLA compliance and pinpointing strengths and growth areas. This clarity aids decision-making, ensuring SLAs are consistently met and enhanced. With Login Enterprise, EUC teams and stakeholders establish a trusting, transparent relationship, leading to more effective, reliable, and user-focused desktop services.
Demonstrate Quality Delivery
- Generate rich data set reports tailored to meet your SLAs.
- Highlight improvements over time on key performance metrics.
- Leverage reports as evidence to meet quarterly or yearly bonus targets.
Customize to Suit Your Needs
- Create custom reports based on different locations, applications, and reporting periods.
- Dynamically assign session and application thresholds based on specific environments.
- Schedule and email reports based on flexible schedules.
International Religious Organization
Not-for-profit Health Insurance Company